Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ski Day With Bentley


Bentley's fourth time on the snow!  Two times in ski school and once with me (that didn't go so well after that day he said he was "quitting skiing!")
I had to bribe him to go to ski school the second time but I'm glad I did (it only cost me a trip to the Kamas pool).
Today as he was skiing down the slope he said to me "I'm glad I didn't quit skiing." 
It was really fun for Bryan to be there too and see Bentley's progress.  We hope to get Cecily skiing too so that we can make it a fun family thing to do.  She went to ski school once this year and didn't like "skiing with those two skiis" so the teacher could only get her to participate with one ski on.  I think we might wait until next year to take her again.  Maybe by then she will want to use two skiis.

No comments: