If I think of any more of the things that either one of them used to say I will post here on the blog because this is the closest thing I have to a family record.
On a particular day last month she was snuggling with Bryan on the couch and he said to her, "Cecily, do you love me?" and she matter of factly replied, "No....... but Bentley do!" She was telling him like it was but made sure to comfort him with the fact that Bentley loves him.
After church last Sunday on March 15th Bentley was making ghost noises with a blanket over his head. Cecily responded exactly as Bentley wanted her too by becoming frightened. Then Bentley took the blanket off and said "Cecily there are no such things as ghosts." Cecily replied that "the Holy Ghost is real." So then I asked her to tell me what the Holy Ghost is. She replied that "the Holy Ghost 'bends' into your heart and it makes you feel better when you are sad or mad." I was impressed with the answer and directly wrote it down on a piece of paper with new inspiration to make it a priority to record some of the things my children say right here in the family blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment