Bryan took a lot of great shots on the trip. Here he is at the top of Shafer trail (I don't know the correct spelling). Also known as the beginning of the White Rim bike trail. This road is so wild. It is tons of switch backs on a cliff of a mountain. I don't even know how they built it. If anyone is interested in seeing more Moab Jeep pictures visit http://gallery.mac.com/rowlandbb#100148
Fabulous! I think we did Hell's Revenge last year...it was pretty gnarly, and I walked at a lot of parts too (I got better photos that way!) It makes me sad we didn't go to the Moab Jeep Safari this year like we have been doing for so many years! Oh well, soon enough! It looks like you had a blast, and I love your blog! Your kids are so cute, you have definitely captured their personalities. I love it!
2 comments:
Fabulous! I think we did Hell's Revenge last year...it was pretty gnarly, and I walked at a lot of parts too (I got better photos that way!) It makes me sad we didn't go to the Moab Jeep Safari this year like we have been doing for so many years! Oh well, soon enough! It looks like you had a blast, and I love your blog! Your kids are so cute, you have definitely captured their personalities. I love it!
Love,
Bonnie
We need to make it to Moab this year. We havent been since Tyler graduated from UNLV. I miss it.
Post a Comment