
Cecily the princess celebrated her fourth birthday with a princess party. Each girl came in their princess dresses, made necklaces, played freeze dance to disney songs, dug in the treasure bucket for kid makeup and rings, had cake and ice-cream and opened Cecily's presents. All of this in an hour and a half! Just the right time for a 4 year old. The evening of her birthday she got to celebrate at a BBQ for my mom and Cecily because they share the same birthday! It was at Shauna's house and she had a cake for my mom and a cake for Cecily!

Before the party when I told Cecily I wanted to take a picture of her in her new Sleeping Beauty dress she immediately took this pose.

This monkey was given to her by Grandma Hill and I'm quite sure it was the favorite of the day. Here she is feeding the monkey a real banana! It has been a week since her birthday and she still puts this monkey to bed each night and "wakes" it up in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment