Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July at the Ranch

My Mom and my Dad with the cabin and pond behind. I love these two. They worked really hard to make sure we all had a great time. We had the best time! Thanks mom and dad! What great memories our kids will always have of the time spent at "Grandpa's Ranch."

Cecily on horseback. She has no fear of those horses!
Bentley in a serious moment of contemplation. I'm guessing he was waiting his turn for the four wheeler or something. He rode that thing NON STOP!
The boys all played paint ball one morning and this is a paint ball wound Allen got. OUCH!
Here is Bentley trying out a paint gun. Guess what he wants for Christmas now.
Eric cooking his breakfast steak! Don't ever tell him he has a couple pounds he could loose or he goes on extreme no carb diet! Seriously does it look like this guy has any weight to lose?
Cecily driving Sophie's little jeep. Those two girls had a great time in that thing. I wish I had a picture with both of them in it.
Allen's dogs Boggie and Bali. They had the time of their lives up there.
Cecily and little Sophie.

Dad cooking everyone breakfast.


Allen and my mom at breakfast time.

Bentley with the four wheeler.

My dad is in his element when he is in the mountains with a horse.

2 comments:

lisa said...

It was great to see pics of the family...Such great people!

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

I love the pic of your parents in front of the cabin! How fun for you guys. I did a yoga session with my sisters and we laughed the whole time!