Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter 2010

Bentley, Audrey, Brianna and Cecily after their Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Rowland's house.
Cecily
Brianna and Cecily
Bentley
We stayed at my parents place in St. George. The kids got to swim in the pool. This is a picture of Bentley jumping into the hot tub (their favorite thing to do). Little Sophie is sitting on the waterfall and Allen is in the hot tub. Allen, Melissa and Sophie stayed there too. They were down visiting Melissa's parents that live in Hurricane.
Cecily, Bentley and Sophia
While we were there Grandma Rowland sewed Easter dresses for all of her Granddaughters. Here is the one she made for Cecily! I hope one day I can sew like Marlene does. I think it is such a neat talent!
It was good to see everybody while there and Kim and Marlene are always such gracious hosts!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cher- what adorable kids. and love love love the dress your mil made your girl.

looks like a good time. we miss you guys. eric talks about bryan and wishes the kept in touch more- life if just crazy- i barely get to talk with him. we are hoping to get out there the end of summer so we will for sure have to hook up. hope all is well.

xoxo

Monica said...

I must say I am a little jealous of your warm Easter. My poor kids looked for their eggs in beanies and parkas.