Monday, September 13, 2010

Gordes, France

Lovely lovely Gordes. It really is so beautiful. The old village hangs onto a hillside overlooking grape vineyards. Unfortunately the roads to get there are very skinny and there was nowhere to pull over to get a good picture - so I desperately took one through the car window.



We went on the day that 'market' was there. All of the little vendors set up shop in the streets. The kids found all kinds of little souvenirs. Here are Maggie, Cecily and Annabelle with their fans.
And Bentley with his little bug in a box.
The ladies - Deanne, me and Shauna.
Our mob of kids! Annie, Bentley, Jake, Maggie, Cecily, George, Jack, Samantha and Maddy.
We love them.
Ahhh how cute!
I love the little streets and walkways! I'm telling you. One day we should all own a home in the South of France!

Shauna did such an awesome job as our tour guide! And Samantha as our interpreter.

No comments: