Sunday, March 27, 2011

Third Grade Disney Program

Despite the look on the Donald Duck's face the Disney Program was lots of fun!
Bentley was in four numbers: He was the crocodile in A Whale of a Tale, a chimney sweep in Step in Time, one of the kids in Topsy Turvy and a karate guy in Man Out of You.
The entire third grade worked very hard on all of the music and dances. I taught the Man Out of You dance. There were two casts for the entire program so another mom and I worked with the two groups for a couple of months. 20 third graders doing a dance with pvc pipes painted black to look like a karate fighting staff. It was a little bit crazy and very stinky! They liked to dance with their shoes off and Man!!!
Despite all that it is always good to go into the school and volunteer. I love to see my kids in their classroom and they love it too. I'll keep volunteering while they like it because I know one day when they are older they might not want me to come into the classroom.

This video is Bentley, in the crocodile costume announcing the next dance number.



Grandma and Grandpa Hill came to a performance.
Bentley as the crocodile in A Whale of a Tale
The entire cast at the end of the program.
Bentley in the karate costume and Dad.

No comments: