I'm missing all the pictures Bryan took on his camera as well as the big group picture but who knows how long it will be until I get those! So here is a post with some of the pictures...

Cecily leading Bentley on Belle, the horse.
I like how this picture show Grandpa's flag pole in the back left of the picture.
Bentley and Belle

Annabelle coming down the lane.
Cecily on a little hike we took to get close to the raging water fall (see next picture)!
This picture does not do the waterfall justice. That thing was ROARING! With all of the snow melt this year. It is located a little ways down from Granite Hot Springs. (That explains the swimsuits, we had just come from there).
My Dad, Mom, Cecily, Me, Maddy, and Audun. Chillin at the edge of the pool.
Me and Cecily.

Bryan and the kids.
Me and the kids.
Bentley
Sophia
Cecily
Granite Hot Springs - the busiest I have ever seen it.

Cecily, Annabelle, and Sophia.
Sophia and Cecily playing on the top bunk in the camper.
And in the teepee on the porch of the cabin.
Bentley fishing in Grandpa's pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment