From left to right: Jace, Kason, Cecily, Bentley, Krew, Jordan, and a mystery kid at the end.
I really like Halloween. I love decorating the house for it. I don't like the scary demonic decorations but the cute, fall, halloween ones. This year the kids were giving me a hard time about not liking the scary decorations (you know zombie cut off heads with blood at the neck etc.) So one day Cecily and I were at the grocery store and she started complaining about the fact that we don't have any scary decorations. So I took her to the Halloween isle and said, "Ok lets go look at some scary decorations in this isle." The second I said that she backed away from the isle and looked scared and would not step foot in there- I called her bluff!
In the end though we did put up a grave yard and had a fog machine, strobe light and scary sounds/music playing on the porch.
This year Cecily wanted to be a hippy. Bentley was going to wear his scary pumpkin head costume again but when it came time to go trick or treating he wanted to wear Bryan's costume instead (the fat lady).

This is at Uncle Allen's house. He and Melissa go all out on Halloween. They had a complete graveyard, zombie heads with fog coming out of them and their blow up haunted forest entrance. It is a lot of fun. By the time we got here Bentley was trick or treating without the wig on.
I took Cecily and Kiah to a little Halloween festival for kids at the local grocery store. Kiah is in the skeleton suit. There was a jack o lantern contest and Cecily won by default because there was only one other kid that brought a jack o lantern. But she was so happy. Love that girl.

Bryan and I went to a grown up Halloween party and I can't say for sure who that is in the above picture.

I also have no idea who that is.

This though is Allen.
And this is Deanne (Lindsay Lohan), Allen and Melissa.

No comments:
Post a Comment