Monday, March 12, 2012

Weird Winter

Cecily, Me and Kiah

This winter has been so WEIRD and so short. I remember on this day when we went tubing at soldier hollow we did so because of the man made snow. And half of the ski season survived because of man made snow too! Christmas felt weird and now on March 12 it feels it is over entirely.
When we went skiing this past weekend I didn't wear a coat and it was 55 degrees. Its been that warm every day since and I fear the ski runs are melting fast. I hope it holds just a bit longer because my sister is coming into town in a week and a half and I want to get some spring skiing in while she is here. That sounded like a rant. Must be that I'm still getting used to the time change... With the "spring ahead" having taken place a few days ago.

No comments: