
So one of the days we drove up to Yellowstone. It was CROWDED being the 4th of July weekend. We visited Old Faithful and had lunch there at the Lodge. I didn't even bring my camera in so I didn't get any pictures. After that we drove further into the park to the firehole swimming area in Yellowstone. The freezing cold water mixes with the hot water of the hotpots just above here so when you get in it is not so bad. Water this year is high and fast with all the snow run off so the water was just cold but not freezing. The rest of my family went last year and it was shallow and as warm as a bath tub so that is what I was expecting. The cold water did not stop Cecily for one minute! That girl is a fish! Bentley also swam but I didn't get any pictures of him. Alot of the group were going up the river and riding the rapids down. None of the other adults had life vests on so I didn't think I needed one either. When I went down I was swimming for my life and lost my sunglasses. They are somewhere at the bottom of that river.

Bentley, Bennett and Connelly. Watching spiderman on the play station in the camper.

Bentley, Cecily and I on the four wheeler. Bentley loves to drive anything with an engine.

We get in all the redneck activities at the ranch. This picture cracks me up of Bentley.
1 comment:
You are the Traveling Family! How fun I love Yellowstone, it reminds me of being a kid! hope you had fun at Lake Powell.
Post a Comment