Coming in from the running portion. Erin Boyer (my old trainer) in the left hand corner cheering me on.Yay! I wasn't the last one that crossed the finish line! My time was 50:03. I was 10th out of 19 women in my division (30 to 39). The running portion of the race was hard for me but I really liked the bike portion! As for the swim I was tired but muscled through. It meant a lot for me to have Bryan and the kids there. I hope they won't mind coming to more of these because I think I am hooked.

4 comments:
Congrats!!! That is very impressive that you actually did! I never could! Good Work
-Shannon
You are so awesome! One for 1. actually doing the tri and 2. for putting those pics on your blog of you! But then again if I had your body I would be putting them everywhere for everyone to see!
Serious Great Job!
Way to go Cher. I am way impressed. I wish I had the strength to do that. I trained for one a couple of years ago and never got to do it because I ended up getting pregnant. Maybe I should try again to do a triathalon. I loved the training part.
Good for you, Cher! What a woman! You look awesome.
Post a Comment