Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Thinking

What a miracle it is that I have these two munchkins. There are a lot of times I get feeling down about the fact that for as long as we've tried we can't get another one here. I don't know why. I wish I knew the answer. I wish I could fix it. And at the same time I look at them and know that I am blessed and am glad I didn't wait too long before we started trying for kids. If we would have we may have missed the window altogether and not received these two miracles.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love this picture. Your so lucky to have them!

Angela said...

I feel the same way as you. We also have been struggling to get another one here. But very grateful for the 2 blessings I have. And still hopeful that one day we may be blessed with another. Sounds like we are in the same boat. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can get another miracle. Your kids are adorable!