Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dec 19, 2009 - Park City Ski Resort

This year Bentley's skiing is getting stronger. Cecily can now turn and stop (most of the time) and Bryan got a new ski coat and helmet! That is news worthy considering he had his old one for about 7 years.
PB&Honey lunch break.

And so as not to show roses and sunshine - here is Cecily during some moments of frustration. Learning to ski can be tough for little ones sometimes, but after a break she was at it again with a smile on her face!
And I had to giggle at the meltdowns so I wouldn't lose my mind trying to stay positive.
She and I had some fun runs on the bunny hill while Bryan and Bentley went up top to ski down Home Run.





Skiing is the best!

1 comment:

hecklerwife said...

Where is the picture of you with your phone jammed in your helmet?