During the Holidays we got the chance to ski a few times with lots of family. It is so much fun to be on the mountain with everyone!
Bentley and cousin Connelly.
Taylor Ellis, Samantha Varvel and Maddy Hill
Shauna and George on Thayne's lift. This year Shauna was really working on getting the moguls down.
Me and Bentley (I swear my vampire teeth are becoming more and more noticeable - Yikes)

This picture was on a Monday when the kids were out of school. Cecily stayed at Deanne's house to play with Annabelle (thanks Deanne!) and Bryan and I took Bentley up on the mountain. We had a great day. The snow and weather were beautiful. This picture was taken on a run called 'Keystone' that we found to be a perfect blue run for Bentley with not very much traffic, off of the Thaynes lift.

Another view from Keystone. Isn't it lovely?
1 comment:
These pictures are wonderful Cherolyn! I have dreams of bringing the kids out to UT for ski trips in the years to come. And thanks for the heads-up reminder about trying to stay patient when teaching them. And I loved seeing the little puppies too, such sweet things.
Post a Comment