Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bentley's Baptism Day

We are proud of Bentley. He made the decision that he wanted to be baptized. He turned 8 on March 1st, 2010 and was baptized Saturday, March 6th 2010.
Grandma Rowland gave a wonderful talk on the Holy Ghost. She shared some experiences from her childhood about the Holy Ghost comforting her and helping her at school. I led the music, Grandma Hill gave the closing prayer, Bryan performed the baptism and confirmation and Grandpa Rowland and Hill were the witnesses at the baptism. A lot of family and friends came out to support Bentley and we all met back at the house afterwards for some lunch. It was a wonderful day and we are so happy for Bentley!
Four generations of Rowland men. Grandpa Oscar Rowland, Kim, Bryan and Bentley.
Bentley and Bryan before the baptism.
Grandpa and Grandma Hill with Bentley at the house.
The kids on the morning of the baptism.
I wish I had taken a picture of Bentley with Grandma Rowland too!



2 comments:

Angela said...

How exciting! I am so happy for Bentley and your family. He made a wonderful decision. :)

Bonnie said...

That is great, I am happy for Bentley and know you must feel so proud, too! Just one more year before my Lexie is 8, I can't believe these kids are growing up so fast.