Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Hampshire

Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire.
Back in October Bryan had a photo shoot at this lovely home on the waters edge. I flew out east a few days earlier and stayed at Shauna's house with her family. Shauna and I enjoyed lunch in Greenwhich and I got to see their new home. After my short stay there Shauna dropped me off at the train station where I rode a train from Stamford Connecticut, to Boston where I met up with Bryan at the airport. From there we drove three hours to this beautiful home. We arrived when it was dark and woke up the next morning to a thick fog.
(All of the pictures on this post are from my little camera)
Bryan in his element.
The property was lovely! It even had a little boat house.

We spent a full day taking photos primarily of the inside of the home. (The client was an interior designer and wanted the pictures for her portfolio).
We had dinner at a little local joint that had delicious clam chowder.
We watched "What about Bob?" since the summer home they stay in is supposed to be at Lake Winnipesaukee. That movie is hilarious. If you have never seen it rent it NOW!
We floated in the canoe out on the lake for fun.
And we took in the beautiful scenery and fall leaves of the East.
By the end of my week of traveling I really really missed the kids. It would be so fun for Bryan and I to take the kids there in the summer some day.



No comments: