The ice skating rink in Midway the other day was picture perfect. It literally felt like we were in a movie.
It was New Years Eve day, the trees were covered in snow, the ice sculptures next to the rink were growing, Christmas music was playing over the speakers and the kids were having a blast!
Annabelle, Bentley, and George had a great time.

And Cecily was a trooper. It was her very first time ice skating. She has been wanting to go forever! She and I tried to go last winter but failed. (See story here) She took lots of spills but got back up and kept on trying.
It was a great family outing, and afterwards we went out for hot cocoa and scones.
It has only been two days since we went skating and the kids are already begging to go again.
I think we will - soon.



After the skating and the hot cocoa and scones we rang in the new year at the Varvel's New Years Eve party. Hopefully someone will email me some pictures from the party because I didn't bring my camera!!
No comments:
Post a Comment