There is no way to know for sure or not that Lucy is pregnant with pups until next week when we can take her to the vet for a blood test. She did however throw up in the living room this morning - could this be a sign of doggy morning sickness? Sounds funny but from what I've read some dogs do have this as a symptom. Only time will tell. If she is expecting pups they should be born sometime in June.
Lucy is a sweet dog that tries to please everyone. She can sit, lay down, shake hands and roll on command. She will even do it for our kids when they give her the command. It makes them happy and boosts their confidence a bit when she obeys them.
1 comment:
Good luck with puppies! I think it would be fun. We are thinking about gettig a kitty. I'm just worried about my bird and gold fish :).
Post a Comment