That sneaky Bryan has all kinds of good pictures hidden away on his computer! I have got to go through his files and get all the good stuff over to mine! This was last winter swimming at the pool at Daniels Summit. What kid doesn't like swimming? Both of mine LOVE it!Cecily has always loved the water and was always way too confident around it. When she was in swimming lessons last spring (at three years old) she had a bad scare. She slipped off the edge of the step into the deep end. Neither teacher saw her for who knows how long and when they finally got her thankfully she was ok but very terrified. I was pretty upset considering there were only three kids in the class and TWO teachers!!!! The class was at the gym and each week I would sit by the pool and watch. The teachers told me to just go and get my work out in while she was in class - so I did and that is when it happened.
Very scary but something good came from it. She finally understood that she would "sink" without her life vest and there has not been any complaining about wearing a lifevest around large bodies of water since.
No comments:
Post a Comment