Cecily and Kiah

I am so proud of Cecily. She was very dedicated to her class this year. It was tough every monday to get off the bus walk very quickly home, get into dance tights, leotard and hair in bun and then quickly drive to dance. A few times near the end of the year a lot of the girls in her class were quitting. Cecily wanted to quit too because "dance class is right after I get off the bus" - but she kept up with it and ended the year with a great performance in which she had a smile on her face the whole time.
Kindergarten will be ending in the next week and a half and I don't like to think about the fact that next year she will be in 1st grade and gone from 8:15am to 4:45 pm w/ Bentley! They grow up too fast!

Cecily is the one in the middle


Cecily and her friend Sophia. Sophia's mom and I took turns carpooling these girls to ballet class each week.

Beautiful skip!

After her performance

With Grandpa and Grandma

And our family
1 comment:
Those girls are really growing up. Cecily looks beautiful and has great lines!
Post a Comment