This isn't the best picture of everybody (well Deanne and Maddy are looking pretty good). BUT I had to post it because my dad rented a 15 person van while were in California! It was awesome. We all fit in there with one seat to spare.
The first day we went to Huntigton beach and ate at Rubys. The weather was overcast and really windy but it was fun to be there.
Big bird, Sophia, Annabelle and Cecily
Bentley and Jake bought nice kites at the kite shop on the pier. And since it was windy he got to fly it on the beach!
The beach is fun if it is sunny or not!
They played in the waves and eventually Cecily got soaking wet and so did little Sophie.
1 comment:
I love HB--brings back great memories of my summer there. Looks like you had a wonderful trip, I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family!
Post a Comment