The day we went to Universal Studios it rained quite a bit. The highlight of the day for me was riding 'The Mummy' ride. It is so crazy! I loved it - and it ended just in time because much longer and I might have lost my lunch. We rode the studio tour, Jurassic Park, Shrek 4D, Terminator 4D and the Water World show (which by the way is really cool).
I felt bad that we drug Cecily to all of these things (except the Mummy ride) when really the only age appropriate thing for her was the studio tour and shrek. She did not like "the straight down" part of Jurassic Park or any of the Terminator show, but she had fun with everyone and even walking around that place is fun!
Bentley had a great time and liked the rides. He and Jake had fun in the indoor shooting ball arena. But if you know Bentley he will have nothing to do with ANY of the characters. This is why you don't see him in any of the character pictures.

I posted this picture on facebook and Audun (who is my neice) made the comment that in this picture with Frankenstien Maddy actually looked short! Ha good one Audun.

Cecily, Annabelle, Maddy, Shrek and Jake.

Cecily, Sophia and Shrek

Sophia, Cecily and Annabelle with Curious George
Bentley and Bryan on the studio tour. One thing they have added since I rode that 15 years ago is the crashed plane set War of the Worlds. It is amazing!
My Dad and Mom.
Annabelle and Cecily just dancin their hearts out! They play the music really loud around the little streets (same thing in Disney Land) and Cecily just can't keep her body from dancing!

Cecily and Annabelle posing for a picture above - (and below) playing cards (with coasters) at Bubba Gumps restaraunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment