Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cecily's Baptism Day - August 4th 2012

On Saturday, August 4th, 2012 Cecily was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She was baptized by her Father. 
The opening prayer was given by her Grandmother, Marlene Rowland
Grandpa Rowland gave a talk on baptism and Grandma Hill gave a talk on the Holy Ghost and the closing prayer was given by Grandpa Hill. Samantha and Audrey Varvel played the piano and sang the song Come Follow Me.
It was a special day and we are very grateful for the knowledge of the Gospel.  We are happy that Cecily chose to Follow Jesus Christ and be baptized.

Bryan took these beautiful photos of Cecily in her white baptism dress.




 Our little family together at Cecily's baptism.



 Both sides of the family were in attendance. Here she is with her cousins Brianna and Audrey.

And with her Grandpa and Grandma Rowland who drove up from St. George to celebrate with us. All of the Hill side was there too and I've misplaced the pictures. If I find them one day I will add them to this post.

No comments: