The other morning Bentley woke up with a fever. When Cecily awoke Bryan told her that we needed to be extra nice to Bentley because he wasn't feeling well and had a fever. "Well, I had amonia and that is worser." She stated. Hey, I can't argue that but it was a little over 2 years ago that she had it.
Anyhow, when I thought about posting what she said I dug up some pictures we have of her when she was in Primary Children's Hospital with pneumonia. I was going to post one to go along with this post. When I found the pictures I was quite horrified at how sick and delecate she looked. Seeing them again brought back such scary feelings that I decided this post could do without a picture. She was so sick and was all hooked up to oxygen and IVs and all sorts of other wires. When I think about how sick she really was and how she had to be rushed to Primary Children's in an ambulance it makes me so grateful that she recovered and is still with us today. I remember thinking that many mothers back in the day lost their children to that sickness without the help of modern medicine.
3 comments:
ID LOVE TO STILL DO YOUR HAIR! If you'll let me...hehehe. Anyways- hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!! Talk to you soon!
I had no idea you guys had to go through this. How scary...I'm so glad everything turned out the way it did!!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!!!
Katie
Post a Comment