Cecily and I went to Salt Lake today for an errand. On the way back Cecily asked me what town daddy lived in when we were little. I don't know what got her started on such a subject but she was trying to figure out in her head where I was and where he was when we were little. I explained to her that Mommy and Daddy lived in different cities and didn't know each other or meet until we were at College. I told her how we liked each other and dated for awhile and then Daddy asked me to marry him. (The simplified version) I said yes and then we got married.After I told her this she sincerely asked me "where did you have your ball?" At first I didn't know what she was talking about and then I realized she just thought we all had fairy tale balls like in all the princess movies after we get married. So I told her it was at Daniels Summit since that is where our reception was.... ur um our "ball" was. "Oh" she said and that was the end of that.
4 comments:
You were a beautiful bride!! I missed that since I was off in Australia...so I loved seeing some pictures! I'll have to come take a look at the rest of your wedding album!
I remember you making a comment that you felt like Cinderella on your wedding day...so it fits. What is your anniversary again? We SERIOUSLY need to consider a 10 year trip with the 3 of us!
You looked amazing! You still do. Loved the pictures of you at your ball. How cute is that!
That is the cutest thing ive ever heard!
Post a Comment