
Bentley finally got to snowmobile this winter! He's an old pro.

And Cecily was able to drive one herself! She loved it as you can see from the big grin.
She went round and round the kid track with her face frozen in a giant happy-proud of herself grin. She even took off up the main trail and got all the way to the gate before I stopped her. I chased her half way on foot until I gave up and went back for a snowmobile.
We spent Christmas Eve day with my family at Daniels Summit. This is an annual Christmas event. Everybody goes up and does some snowmobiling and then gathers in the cabin for some good food and fun. The kids run around like crazy playing with their cousins while the grown ups sit around and talk.
Shauna and her family were there and it is the first time I had seen them since they moved to London. It was so fun to see everybody. We didn't leave until about 9:30 which doesn't leave any time to get the kids in cute Jammies or bake cookies for Santa. They both fell asleep in the car and had to be carried to their beds.
3 comments:
Love the mini sleds. Looks like a lot of fun. I see that you know Monica from college we should all get together sometime. I'd say skiing would be fun but with 8 kids among the three of us that could be hard. So maybe stick to going out to lunch someday.
Your kids looks so cute on those little sleds. How Fun! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Yes to lunch that would be fun.
How fun is that? I love the snowmobiling kids. Those are some cute sleds and sledders!
Post a Comment