Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cecily's Ballet at Swiss Christmas

Our "little angel"- Thanks for the pictures Bryan:)

Ever seen The Never Ending Story? "Bastion, SAY MY NAME!!!"


The Swiss Christmas performance is a Sea of People all squished together in a hot and stuffy room with minimal seating. Bentley lucked out and missed it because he was at his friend Noah's birthday party at the Kamas Pool. Can't say it is my favorite (because of the squished like sardines factor) but I was really proud of Cecily.
Before the performance she told me she was really nervous. I told her that was normal and once she got on the stage she wouldn't be nervous anymore. She got up there and did a great job.
And we are glad Swiss Christmas is over for another year...

9 comments:

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

So cute! So that is what it is like to have a little angel girl in the Family! Miss you guys!

Angela said...

That last picture of Cecily is absolutely adorable. What a precious little angel. I can't wait for Gabby to start dancing. Love all the pictures.:)

hecklerwife said...

great pictures! We started dance late this year, and they didn't order Zoe's costume in time for her recital. We are so bummed. The performance is always the best part of taking lessons.

Monica said...

I'm glad we all survived the Swiss Christmas festivities.
I top picture is very neat... I love it!

Anonymous said...

That first picture is priceless!!!! Bryan is such an amazing photographer. How sweet!!!

Katie

lisa said...

I can't believe how grown up she seems/is! They grow way too fast! Miss you.

Bonnie said...

She looks gorgeous! (And so do you, Cher, the picture of you looks great!) How fun, dance is wonderful.

hecklerwife said...

oh cher, you look so pretty. What a sophisticated women.

*~Sarah~* said...

Cecily is such a sweet little angel! I absolutely LOVE the first picture of her! I need to get Ellie in Ballet... Where does Cecily take it at?