
Bentley

Cecily

Bentley, Me and Cecily

Fashion and Luciana
My old friend Fashion Chavez Rabe was visiting family in Utah for Christmas break. She, her husband and her three cute kids stayed with us one night. We took the kids tubing and celebrated New Years at the Varvel's party. It was very FUN! Also at the party were Ricky Shroeder, Blake Lively and her boyfriend (who ever he is... I see him in the magazines with her all the time but can't recall his name). Anyway, who knew I would get to meet a few Celebreties? It was a good time mostly just to be celebrating with my husband and lots of friends and family. I'll post pictures of the party soon.
4 comments:
Cute pics Cher! Your kids look like they are having the time of their lives! Big Smiles!
That's cool! I am a closet Gossip Girl fan. (can't watch that show until the kids are fast asleep!) Happy New Year!
I wish I could have come!
test
Post a Comment