
The sun was out on Easter and the sun was out the next day. There are buds on our trees in the front yard. I finally feel like we have made it to spring. I know it is supposed to snow tomorrow and the next but I will keep thinking of Easter and the day after Easter and soon enough it will be green and warm.


Easter 2009 - Bentley and Cecily in their new Easter outfits. Cecily wanted to wear her dress all day.

Bryan and Cecily

Cecily and me. No matter how many times I kiss her chubby cheeks I just can't get enough. She's not even a baby anymore and I am obsessed. How old is too old to keep kissing those cheeks?


I wanted to have a family picture before church but time did not allow. And also I forgot that you can set your camera and run into the picture. Duh!
1 comment:
Your never to old to kiss those cheeks. I made Canyon pinkie swear that he would always let me kiss his cheeks no matter the age. That was a few years back. He is still sticking to his end of the deal.
Post a Comment