Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My 32nd Birthday

I had a lovely birthday breakfast on my birthday this year. When I woke up I heard the kids and Bryan up to something and when I tried to come out of the room I was told to stay in until they told me it was ok to come out.
Bentley had taken the decorating with the crate paper very seriously. Cecily had drawn pictures and cards for me and Bryan had bought flowers, balloons, cards and a cake. He also whipped up a delicious omelet complete with fresh fruit, bacon and toast on the side. He had also made an appointment for a pedicure for me. So after breakfast I got ready and headed out for the pedicure. Later that day they lit the candles on the birthday cake and sang "happy birthday to mommy" and then we had cake and icecream.
I felt so loved and felt so grateful for my little family.


This is not a very good picture but it shows some of the streamers and balloons and flowers.
And the scrumptious breakfast.

Thankyou Bryan, Bentley and Cecily. I love you!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday, Cher! It sounds like your cute family sure treated you right. I wish you even more happiness!

*~Sarah~* said...

Happy late birthday! I havent checked your blog in awhile... You look so great, I love your hair