I don't know what my deal is lately but I just am constantly overwhelmed with love for my little family. I'm not complaining. This is a wonderful thing. But maybe I need to warn you of this so you will understand if I start sounding cheesy.
Maybe it is the hardships of change that we have been going through together since Bryan was laid off. It makes you more grateful. More grateful for your health, for each other, for your house, your car, your food. Maybe it is a little bit of that and a little bit of new happiness about the good things the lay off has brought. Bryan's new group has picked up a few more clients and he is working hard. This is a good thing and he doesn't have to commute every day (which always was a stress to both of us) and he has always wanted to be on his own. This might actually turn out to be a good thing for him and for our family. (keep your fingers crossed).
Maybe it is the fact that I want a baby so badly and can't figure out why this hasn't happened in the last almost 2 1/2 years. My little daughter wants this baby too (and does not let anyone say the dinner prayer or bedtime prayer without asking "for Mommy to have a baby and that it won't die." - It has to be those exact words or she gets upset) that it in turn makes me love the two kids I have that much more. It makes me more grateful for them. It makes me think that if I'm not able to have any more I was so incredibly blessed to have them.
Maybe these are some of the reasons the gratitude and love is so strong right now but I am grateful and I know that I am blessed.
Now is this a journal or a blog? Good thing I went private on my blog right?
2 comments:
Cher-
thank U for sharing this with me/us. Sometimes in this crazy life we "forget" those things that we are truly grateful for. Things happen for a reason and I'm sure Bryan and you guys will be just fine. I love you guys. Seeing all those pictures from the Rowlands and the kids made me miss you so much and brought back lots of good memories...
Cecily praying for a baby that wont die makes me so so sad and teary for you. I really hope you will get pregnant soon too... I also love all of the past easter pictures you posted, time just goes by way to fast doesnt it?
Post a Comment