Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Twinners!

Last week Susie and Tyler Knudsen were staying at the Zermatt Resort in Midway so we had a chance to see them. We spent a day together and without planning it our girls wore the exact same shirt that we did not know they each owned. They had hoodies on for the first part of the day and it wasn't until they took off the hoodies that we saw they had the same shirts on.
Cecily and Zoe. Lately when Cecily poses for pictures with other people she puts her arm around their neck like this... It looks like she is choking poor Zoe! But Zoe is being a good sport and still smiling.
See Zoe's band aid on the side of her face. I have to put down on here that Zoe said the funniest thing. She was crying when she hit her Temple area on her head and said to me in all seriousness that she "BROKE HER IMAGINATION!!!" She was dead serious and was worried her imagination wouldn't work anymore.
Ava was there too and the three of them got a long just fine. Even though Zoe hurt her imagination and poor Ava really smacked her little head hard at the craft store they all had a good time. Cecily was actually a bit jealous that she didn't have a band aid on her head.

On Friday of that week we took the girls to breakfast at the summit and also met with an old friend, Tami Thacker. I took some pictures of the little girls that - surprise - were not in focus. Sue did you get any good ones of them at the Summit??

I did manage to get this one of Cecily in front of the General Store as we raced out to our cars. (It was a cold and windy day)! But I think her eyes are closed... I just wanted to show how much snow is still up there!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I can't believe all that snow!!! Ellie has that same shirt too. She also loves being twinners with her freinds. funny.