Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dancing Queens

Heidi Westrop, Cherolyn Rowland, Marie Hesden, Sussanna Stone, Jenny Mair and Crystal Wooten. Oh this picture makes me forget the fact that I had the stomach flu and felt miserable. Instead, I just remember the fun year I had at dance class with these women. Really fun gals! Class was every Tuesday and Thursday night. I have to thank Bryan for taking over the kids bedtimes those nights every week. Thanks honey!
The 'free dance' section of the performance.

Fancy footwork line.
Ripples
And what dance with that kind of costume wouldn't be complete without JAZZ HANDS.

4 comments:

The Smiths said...

Okay, I saw them...the friendship is back on! HOW FUN!!!! You look awesome, jazz hands and all. You put the rest of us 32-year olds to shame.....

hecklerwife said...

Sweet...where's the video?

Katie said...

You look so great! What a fun thing to be in a dance group!

Bonnie said...

Okay, I got really behind checking blogs, but I have to say I am so impressed with the women's dance class group! What a fun activity, it looks like you had a blast! And Cecily looks like a little angel. How fun.