Bryan took some pictures of Cecily recently that I just LOVE!

She got her face painted at River Meadows Ballet's student appreciation party. The lady who did the face painting was very good but slow as a turtle. I swear there were about 20 kids in line in front of us. We waited and waited. But Cecily wasn't about to miss out on getting her turn.



One day last week I bought those pink spongy curlers that you can put in your hair overnight. I'm sure most girls have memories of wearing those things to bed. My mom used to put them in my hair for special occasions. Just for fun after bath time I put them in Cecily's hair. The next day Bryan got out his camera and got these shots.

Cecily loves her new bike helmet like no other kid has ever loved their bike helmet. So as Bryan was taking pictures she ran and put it on. Hey why not?


These two of Bentley are not my favorite because he doesn't look very happy. But they are cool. They were taken last week when Bryan lit a bonfire in the back yard for the kids. (That is one of Bentley's most favorite things to do).
2 comments:
That is probably the best face painting I've ever seen! Probably worth the wait... So cute!
The face paint makes Cecily's eye look so BLUE and gorgeous! Cute pictures, I too put the sponge curlers in my girls hair...but ours are green.
Post a Comment