Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dress Rehearsal

Last Saturday was dress rehearsal for Cecily and myself. At the time I put on my costume I was wondering if there was a way I could sign out of the adult ballet/jazz class so I wouldn't have to go on stage. I am too old!
Here is Cecily's class figuring out there placement on the stage. Cecily is the third one in from the right.
Cecily and her good friend Sophie Capson.
Cecily and our babysitter Mady Mauer.
Sneak peak at one of the Abba costumes. There are two of them up there. Yep. That is the costume I have to wear in front of a crowd.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Cecily is adorable. Also, why didn't you post a picture of you on stage! How great to be dancing again. I have been thinking of taking an adult ballet class here, but feel awkward in a leotard.

The Smiths said...

I won't be your friend anymore if I don't see a picture of you in your ABBA suit and a clip of balleting around on the stage.....