
Ok. I'm really slow at getting on the Twilight band wagon. I realize this. How many years has it been since the first book came out? No matter. I read it this weekend and have started the second. How does this author manage to capture grown women's interest in a high school love story + vampires?? I don't know but she sure does!!
I've been calling Bryan Edward for today since he knows I am really into the book and makes fun of my crush.
Since I am reading the first part of the second book right now you can imagine how I feel a hollow emptiness knowing that Edward has gone. (I have my suspicions that he will be back but not after Jacob finds his way into the heart of Bella). I don't know how Jacob is going to work his way in there but before Edward comes back I know it will happen because of all you saying "Team Jacob or team Edward?" That was back when secretly I thought you were all nincompoops for falling for this teeny bopper book. That is the same reason I never wanted to see the movie (silly teeny boppers).
Don't worry - I have changed my ways and now have in my possession the movie. I can't wait to watch the movie when the kids go to bed tonight. And yes I am going to force Bryan to watch it with me.
You all were right! This book is great. And vampires are sexy.
P.S. I know I deserve it because of what I previously thought about all the women out there going gagga over Edward - But please please don't ruin the ending for me. I still have two more books to read.
3 comments:
I can't believe we have never had a conversation about this! I too loved the books, but am a closet fanatic. Maybe we'll have to get together for New Moon midnight showing.
I loved the books too!! But the movie....well I won't tell you what I thought. Don't want to ruin it for you. Have fun watching it!!
I'll admit...I was a closet Twilight reader...only because the book "fell" into my hands. I am glad it did because they were an easy read and cheap entertainment...that's what us moms need, right?
Post a Comment