Monday, May 11, 2009

Dirtbiking

My brother Jeff has always been into dirt biking. As well as my other brothers Gary and Allen. My dad was always into it and started my brothers at an early age. I even learned to ride when I was 8. Needless to say I haven't continued far in the sport but my brothers and their kids get in riding a lot. There is a big race near St. George every year that they ride in. I can't think of what it is called at the moment. Rhino Race??
Anyways Jeff invited Bentley to go on Saturday and ride on this course with his son Jake and friends. Jeff even had a bike and all the gear for him to borrow. This was Bentley's first time riding and neither Bryan and I could go with because of other plans. (One was Cecily's dance dress rehearsal and MINE?!(#&^@! which is a whole different story....) Jeff took him anyways and I'm not sure if he liked it. Just look at his face in this first picture!!

Looks like he loved it!




Jeff was also thoughtful enough to take these pictures of Bentley for us. Thanks so much Jeff!

1 comment:

Angela said...

You are such a brave mom! I would have been freaking out worried. Looks like you have a new sport to add in! :)