That was beautiful. I love how Bryan can take just a simple everyday activity and bring out the essence of being a kid and the sweetness of playing outside. Tell him he does such awesome work, and I'm glad he takes time to do it for his family besides just business!!!
4 comments:
I love that! So great with the music and video editing- Very cool.
I know I already left a comment of FB, but seriously this is so cute!
I said it once and I will say it again.
I love this little summer movie!
That was beautiful. I love how Bryan can take just a simple everyday activity and bring out the essence of being a kid and the sweetness of playing outside. Tell him he does such awesome work, and I'm glad he takes time to do it for his family besides just business!!!
Post a Comment