Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Under Construction

Those of you that have followed my blog have probably wondered what my deal is with all the layout changes. I get so annoyed with them all in such a short amount of time. Maybe my desire to constantly change around furniture has crossed over to the blog sphere. (I know some of you are laughing because you know it is true).
Because of my lack of computer design skills I suffer. Never feeling that my blog is just so.
Now I've got the new family picture up on the top of the blog but no words. Now that doesn't make any sense. The title spot that blogger allows makes the text go right across our for heads so I couldn't just leave it could I. I know the text is going to have to be added to the picture in Photo Shop first and then imported to the blog. I don't know. I am too tired to go any further with it tonight. I am in search for a blog design I can be proud of and I am quite certain I am going to have to enlist my husbands skills to make it happen. Until then you all can sit on the edge of your seat just wondering what it might look like tomorrow or the next day or the next!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Words or no words at the top, your family picture is gorgeous! You have such a darling family! Who took your pictures?

Marianne said...

Love your family picture! You are beautiful people!!

MELISSA said...

Love Love Love your family picture! Cecily looks beautiful and so do you! So jealous!

Angela said...

I love your family picture. Your kids are so cute! And you look beautiful in it!