Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pep Talk to Me

I can cook. Yes, repeat to self: I can cook! I'm not a bad cook!
This picture of the soup I cooked tonight was taken by Bryan. I think I deserve a pat on the back for cooking something from scratch. The picture is beautiful because the soup was beautiful and tasted delicious. So much so that I decided to make a post to my blog about it. Mostly just to say to myself I am not a bad cook! Just because I have been in the past doesn't mean I can't change. I just might be on my way to turning over a new leaf...

3 comments:

hecklerwife said...

looks yummy...send me the recipe.

Katie said...

yumm, will you post the recipe?

Monica said...

I need to give myself that pep talk. But just to get me to like cooking. :)