

Waiting for the hay ride.

This is in the little "spook house." The girls are making their "scared" faces.

The kids got to pick their own pumpkins from the giant pumpkin patch. We looked for quite a while because Cecily wanted just the right one. It had to be a tiny one.

They really posed well for all the pictures I took.

This was my first time to Hee Haw farms. It is such a cute place. Complete with a giant slide, bumpy slide, corn box (like a sand box only with corn kernels), spook house, petting zoo, corn maze, hay rides and pumpkin picking. I drove Cecily and her friend Sophia Capson as well as Moana, baby Kobe and Kiah Rowland. We had a great time.

After the first initial shock of the speed of the giant slide Cecily decided she liked it and climbed up again and again to slide down. The look on those kids faces as they descended was one of sheer shock. It really was a fast slide. The other two girls had one try and decided it was enough. I had to hold back the giggles because the look on all of the kids faces was hilarious.
3 comments:
Hey Cher! Looks like so much fun. I can't believe Mo took Kobe to the field trip. Braver than me.
I love your family blog! You guys do so many neat things. I wish we were closer.
Love, Tanya
Cher your family is gorgeous! I was at pictureline today and saw Brian's pictures on the wall.....AMAZING! It must be hard to have that much talent...LOL
Heidi Walker
That's great! They have these cool pumpkin patches here with all those fall activities (and more.) I couldn't belive they haven't come up with something like that in Utah...but here it is! We'll definitely have to visit when we are back in Utah. Fall activities are lots of fun.
Post a Comment