
On the "Top of the Rock" Central Park side, The Empire State Building side, the sign for the Broadway play we went to and us in front of the skating rink.

Shauna and Eric's home in Greenwich Connecticut where we stayed and Bryan and I at the beach in Connecticut.

On a Sunday afternoon Shauna's family and ours went into the city and visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Bentley was fascinated by the mummy's and Egyptian displays. After the museum we spent some time at a park inside Central Park.

These shots were all taken in Central Park. Cecily (2 years old) on swing, Bentley ( 4 years old) on Swing, then George Varvel (5 years old. He celebrated his 5th birthday while we were visiting), Maggie Varvel (7 years old) and Bentley. Then Bryan and Cecily having a little "Boppy" break. After this trip we secretly cut a little slice in the nipples of her bottles (I have to admit I felt a little guilty about that white lie) but it worked. We just acted like we had no idea what was wrong with them and she finally gave up the bottle.

While we were there Shauna, Eric and family took us to a fun pumpkin patch. And afterwards we built a scarecrow together. Greenwich is such a beautiful place and it was so fun to visit during the fall season. It was wonderful to be there with all of the Varvel family, be there for George's fun birthday party complete with a petting zoo and real pony rides, and see the kids schools. We even got to attend a fair that Greenwich Country Day School was having where Samantha's book that she illustrated was for sale. Now that the Varvel's have moved to London we are especially glad we got to see them in Connectut while they lived there. Now we have got to visit them in London!
2 comments:
Yes, lets go to London!!!
I lived in Greenwich for a summmer while I was in college. I absolutley loved every minute of it!!! What an amazing place!!!
Katie
Post a Comment