It was such a blustery cold day (as you can see from the picture). I love this picture though because the dog is totally posing with the kids. She is looking right at the camera. This is funny to me because she chose to sit there all by herself. Usually she stands at my feet no matter what I am doing so she wouldn't make it in the picture normally. On this day she just plopped down right there for the photo with her ears flying in the wind.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Ready for Halloween
It was such a blustery cold day (as you can see from the picture). I love this picture though because the dog is totally posing with the kids. She is looking right at the camera. This is funny to me because she chose to sit there all by herself. Usually she stands at my feet no matter what I am doing so she wouldn't make it in the picture normally. On this day she just plopped down right there for the photo with her ears flying in the wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute ghosts (and kids, too!) Don't you love it when things just work out perfectly, even for a photo?
Post a Comment