To see part of what they showed at the Premiere party visit: http://6bucks1bottle.com/trailer or click on the second link on the side of my blog under "Bryan's website."

Bryan and I at the premiere. We had a great time and I am glad his long editing nights are over. At least for a little while.

The premiere party was held at the Standsfield artist lounge on main street. Lots of people showed up.

Larry Bagby sang. He was in the movie walk the line about Johnny Cash. He was one of the Johnny Cash band members in the movie. http://www.larrybagby.com/bio.html

Myself and Sharilee pretending to be movie stars.

Lots of our friends and family came out to support Bryan. Lisa Rowland was one of them.

Elva and Veda came too. They are friends of ours and also friends of the Johnson brothers. Others that came but were not photographed were: My mom and dad, my brother's Gary and Jeff, Bryan's brother Erik, cousin Lisa Rowland and Uncle Reed Rowland, Alan Day and Chris Briggs. It was really nice of them to come. There was no parking and it took quite the effort to get there. I appreciated it and I know that Bryan did too. I also know there were quite a few that wanted to be there but couldn't. We missed you!
2 comments:
Geez your always doing hollywood livin like a rockstar stuff. Good times! You look great!
What a great night! It's fun to see pictures of people I haven't seen in soooo long. You look hot!
Post a Comment