Back in October he ordered blood tests for me and when they came back he reported to me that my thyroid and adrenal glands were functioning very low. He also said I was lacking vitamin d3 in my blood and that I needed to take iron. After our consultation he prescribed me the vitamins and medications to help my numbers get better. I have been taking them now for a little over 2 months. I can't even tell you how much better I feel since they all kicked in.
In the beginning I was not very optimistic concerning the recommendations when they were given to me. I didn't really think a few little things like that could make a difference. I was already taking thyroid medication at the time for many many months prescribed by a different doctor and I had not noticed much of a difference. This is why I didn't think that whatever he recommended or prescribed would make any difference. So when I started to take the ones Dr. Doyle prescribed I did not notice any change until I hit the one and a half month mark. Then I slowly but surely started feeling better. It started so gradually that my own husband is the one that pointed it out to me. He noticed a difference in my mood and energy level. It was then that I started evaluating how I felt each day and started to notice how different I felt. How much better. I honestly felt like the light switched on for me! And now that two months have gone by I feel even better! No more dragging around. No more wishing I could take a nap in the middle of the day. No more foggy head. And a stronger immune system! I feel so good!
The other doctor knew I had low thyroid but had never gotten me to the right dosage and completely ignored my adrenal gland. Since they work together it wasn't until my adrenal gland was getting some help that I started to properly absorb the thyroid medicine. And viola! The magic combination. It is all because my sister flew me out there to see her doctor that I am enjoying a new kind of life! A life that I FEEL GOOD in! Things were good before but I had to pry my sleepy eyes open to live it. That is all gone now. Shauna I can't thank you enough. I will be forever grateful to you for helping me!
Now we're just hoping it will help in the baby area. We have taken a break from trying since the last miscarriage in August and it is the best thing we ever could have done. I guess I couldn't have decided to take that break until I finally - for reals - let it all go to my Heavenly Father. We want more children but we have learned that WE are NOT IN CHARGE. And that is OK.
We are so lucky to have two children, one boy and one girl and we are so grateful for that. As all parents do love their children - we love ours SO much! And together with our kids we would LOVE to have a baby to join our little family. We know our Heavenly Father has a plan for us and if the time is right and it is his plan we will have that blessing come.
5 comments:
you are the cutest thing! I know that heavenly father does have a plan for all of us, and it's interesting to think about. I wonder what my plan has in store for me? Anyways- good luck on the whole baby trying business....= )
And, Im glad you fixed the blog, it worked fabulous! And im also very glad that you like your hair, because it is STINKIN cute!!! hehehe. talk to you soon!
I am so glad for all of it!
I am so glad you are feeling better!!! I love your hair by the way!!!
Katie
We need to talk! I have the same problem but they say I'm normal! I know how i feel is not normal I just Wish someone could help me! yah for u!
I am so glad you feel better! I am starting to wonder if I have thyroid and adrenal gland problems... But keep me posted, I love to see the progress you have made and everything else going on for you!
Post a Comment