Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Eve Party of the Year!!

Our gracious hostess, Shauna - my sister!
Eric, Shauna, Samantha and Maddy.

Myself and Cecily

Maddy Heaps, Baby Kobe [Rowland (of Erik and Moana Rowland)] and Shawn Rowland.
Maddy and Deanne Hill
Jeff Hill
Allen, Sophia and Melissa Hill
Cecily again
Fashion and me. Yes her real name is Fashion and she is the queen of fashion for reals.

Although Blake Lively, Penn Badgley and Ricky Schroeder were there I have no pictures for proof. We thought it would make us as low as the paparazzi to take a picture of them since we aren't technically friends with them. In hindsight though I should have just asked if I could have a picture of me with them when I met them. I guess I was too starstruck...
As for Bart Johnson. He's a star too of the big High School Musical triple threat. He is the coach on the show. We can take a picture of him though. He is good friends with my brother Gary and Bryan and I know him that way. I guess what I'm saying is we know him so it doesn't make us the paparazzi.

The picture of Bryan and I did not turn out very well. And ofcourse he was the one taking the pictures so he's not in any of them. :( I promise though he was there and we shared a toast and a New Years kiss at the strike of 12am!! Every single member of my family was there and we also had most of Bryans family there too! (We missed you Amy and Phil) We had a great time! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years.

This Christmas season has been so FUN! We have been able to spend quality time with both sides of the family! We've gotten some skiing, snowmobiling, tubing, dining and partying (The mormon way) in. We have been able to see old friends and spend lots of time with all of my siblings and their families. The kids had a wonderful Christmas and we got a lot of family time with them.

For Christmas this year Bentley sent a letter to Santa asking for a Hydro Set. He is not kidding when he says he wants to be a scientist when he grows up!
Cecily asked for the "Gotta Go Doll" and was so happy that he granted her request!
Bryan got the Macro lens for his camera that he has wanted for quite some time (Thanks to everyone that went in on that) He was very happy.
I got some early Christmas presents before Christmas: A new lap top and a new set of tires for my car.... Bryan wrapped up my laptop box and put it under the tree! I acted so surprised. He also got me a coupon for a pedicure at the homestead (I can't wait to go I asked him to get me that) If any of you have seen my feet you know I can use it.

I'm so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends. I'm so grateful for my wonderful husband that keeps us laughing at home and takes such good care of me and our kids. And I'm grateful I've got this blog thingy to be able to record some of our day to days and adventures! Here's to 2009!

7 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! now thats a party.. Who would have thought that some of Hollywood would spend New Years in this little valley for the New-Year. You looked beautiful by the way!

hecklerwife said...

I was going to ask for some proof of these movies stars...but I guess we'll just have to believe ya!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Hey Cher-
I just wanted to say hi and see how things were going. Any new news??? I don't know if you ever check our blog but we have great news... We are having a baby in July. Hope things are going well, e-mail me if you can.

Marianne said...

OK Cher, you are gorgeous. I've always known that, but you are such a beauty in these pictures!! It looks like a fun party. I was in love with Ricky Schroder forever because of Silver Spoons...is he still so cute?!? I'm jealous! How did he get hooked up with your party??

Andrea and Kasey said...

Ricky Schroeder- wow,i used to have the biggest crush on him. kasey teases me all the time ;0 this might sound stupid but is he a mormon?- thought i read that somewhere. sounds like you guys had a really fun Christmas break!

Bonnie said...

What a fabulous bash! It looks like you had an awesome time. Are you for real that those stars were are there?! Ricky Scroeder, huh! You look incerdible, by the way. You just keep looking better and better!

Millie said...

Cherolyn HOLY COW shawna girl Maddy looks just like a mini you. WOW looks like I missed out on the new years eve party sorry i could not make it. lets get together soon. Millie