Alright. A circus coming to Heber? I had to check it out. I couldn't imagine what kind would come to Heber. Boy were we blown away. It was a real circus and it was so fun! We weren't expecting much so we didn't even bring a camera. All of these pictures were taken on Bryan's i phone. This picture is of the elephants. They had all the other usual circus stuff: trapeze artists, lions and tigers jumping through rings of fire, amazing flexible people, motor bikes going round and round in a metal ball, dogs that could ride scooters and jump through hoops, clowns and bearded ladies. Just kidding there were no bearded ladies.
Bryan, Bentley and Jake.

Annabelle, Cecily and Maddy.

Here are Annabelle, Cecily and Bentley after they got their faces painted at intermission.
Annabelle, Jake and Madeline came with us. It was lots of fun! The only picture we got with the whole group was one a clown took. We have the picture but I've got to scan it in. It is of all of us sitting in the clown car with the pink and blue poodles.


Cecily the butterfly or the fairy?

The lady that did the face painting was super fast and good. She was also the amazingly flexible lady in the circus. And the guys that sold us cotton candy were the guys that rode the bikes in the metal cage.

Bentley the Joker

Annabelle the tiger
4 comments:
That looks so fun. Well if they came to Heber, maybe I can have hope that they might make it down south!
It's a good thing you keep posting proof. Once again I would have never believed a real live circus was in our backyard without it.
I actually remember going to a circus in Heber when I was younger, but I don't think it was very good... looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment