So as I was gently taking the ornaments off of the tree (that by the way was still not dry!) and placing them into the box I thought how pretty they looked. I love all of the sparkly decorations and warm glow of Christmas lights. I was sad to pack them all up in a box. Plus there was just something about this Christmas. We had such a wonderful time and I think that is why I wasn't in a rush to take down the tree. All of the together time you get as family during the holidays is so special. It's nice not to have to rush the kids off to school in the morning and just hang out together as a family.
For now this box and the others full of Christmas decorations will be waiting downstairs in the storage room until we open them up next December and do it all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment